If you are looking for a fun, educational and mind-opening experience, the Chickasaw Cultural Center is a wonderful destination. Depending on your needs, we offer guided tours or the opportunity to explore the campus on your own, as well as special school group rates and packages.
Chikasha Poya Permanent Exhibits
Groups of 10 or more will receive a discount of $2 per person into the Chikasha Poya exhibits. Please contact Special Events at 580-622-7130 to plan for your large group’s visit.
Admission Combination Package:
Chikasha Poya Exhibit Center and Anoli' Theater
- Adults: $10
- Seniors, students and military: $8
- Children 12 and under: $4
School and Group Discounts, Grades K-12
- Chikasha Poya Exhibit: $3
- Anoli’ Theater: $3
- Teachers, teachers’ aides and bus drivers: Free
- Combo: $5
School groups who purchase a combination package will receive special student perks, including:
- A guided tour of the Chikasha Poya Exhibit Center, Holisso: The Center for Study of Chickasaw History and Culture and our outdoor campus
- A 15-minute film about the construction of the Chickasaw Cultural Center
- Kid-friendly handouts and brochures explaining the campus and the Chickasaw culture
- A bagged lunch complete with a sandwich, chips, a cookie, fruit and a drink
If you would like to learn more about field trip ideas and day trip ideas, or to book a tour for your school or group, please call 580-622-7130 and ask to speak to a member of our Special Events staff.